Please see the “About” page of the website.
We respect your privacy
Why we collect your Personal Data
We collect your personal data so that we can manage our relationships with you. For example, we use information to:
- Assist you with queries made on the Contact section on the website;
- Analyse and understand our users’ activity, in order to improve our service and optimise the content on the website
We ensure that any information we collect relates to the purpose for which it is obtained.
What Personal Data we collect
Information you provide to us- We collect information you provide to us, including:
- Your name, email address, and telephone number. We collect this information when you submit a query on the Contact section on the website to email@example.com
Note: We do not store any personal banking or credit card details.
Information we collect automatically
- As you interact with our website our software automatically collects Technical Data about your device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), page view statistics, referral URLs, IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information
You can access and browse our website without disclosing any personal data. However, the business may collect personal data about you from various third parties such as:
- Analytics providers such as Google
- Search information providers such as Google
Security of your Personal Data
We take the security of your information very seriously. We operate comprehensive data protection and information security policies and procedures, in line with GDPR requirements. We regularly audit our systems and processes to ensure that we remain compliant with these policies and legal obligations.
Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security, therefore despite our best efforts we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
How long we keep data
Information collected will be held for as long as it is required for the purpose it was collected. This information will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish us to retain this information by direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we may use Personal Data
TechnicalTutor.ie may use information held about you in the following ways:
Responding to queries made to email@example.com
- To protect our rights or the rights of any third party
- In order to comply with any legal requirements
Who has access to your information
TechnicalTutor.ie will have access to the information you provide us after you submit information such as your name, telephone number and email address.
How to contact us
Please see the “Contact” page of the website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small data files which are stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. We use them to help improve our website. They also enable us to estimate our audience size, learn more about our users and how they use our website, speed up searches, and recognise you when you return to our website.
More information on cookies and on how to manage or disable them can be found on www.aboutcookies.org
It’s important to note that if you choose to opt-out of receiving cookies, you may lose some features and functionality of www.technicaltutor.ie
Types of cookies TechnicalTutor.ie uses
When you use the www.technicaltutor.ie website the following types of cookies can be set on your device:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary in order to enable users to move around the website and use its features.
These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. They are used to collect statistical information about visitors of the website and the pages they view, and this information is aggregated and used anonymously. We use this information to understand what content is popular, which helps us to improve our website. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Other third-party cookies
Please see “Other websites” above.